In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to create ledgers in quickbooks.
- Open the quickbooks company file.
- Go to the Company option in the menu/(accountant option for the accountant’s edition)
- Click on “chart of accounts”
- Next click on account, and select new.
- You need to select the account type i.e. either income ,expense, fixed asset etc. Then click continue
- Now you need to type in the account name, and description(though this is optional)
- You can either save & close, or save & new (save & new -this is where you want to create another account after saving the current one)
Now you can repeat the above procedure to create all the ledger accounts that you need.