In this tutorial, am going to show you how to clear the Dynamic Link Editor cache.
- Launch the terminal, located at /Applications/Utilities
- At the terminal prompt, enter the command below, without quotes
- “sudo update_dyld_shared_cache –force”
- Press enter to run
- You will be prompted to enter administrator password, type in your admin password, and press enter.
- Upon password acceptance, the terminal may display some warning messages about mismatches in dyld cache. These are just warnings about the content being cleared and then updated by the command. Ignore the commands and just continue.
- This process may take a few moments to finish. But once complete, the normal terminal prompt will return.
You should now be able to use the application without getting a SPOD.