In this tutorial, am going to show you how to install windows in your computer, applicable for both laptops and desktops.
We saw earlier on how to create a bootable USB medium for windows installation.
Now we will look at how to use this medium to install windows in your system.
Follow these steps:
1. Switch on your computer, and press F10 key on your keyboard (to go to the windows bios)
2. Select your language, when prompted and press enter
Use the arrow keys, to scroll up, down and across.
3. Under storage, scroll down to boot order, and press enter. This will list the available boot options.
4. Use the arrow keys, to move up or down. For our case, scroll down to USB option, and use the up- arrow key to move it up. Press enter to confirm the changes.
5. Once you do this, press F10 to save the changes.
6. Back to your menu, go to the file option, and scroll down to the last option. “save changes and exit”. Press enter and wait.
7. This will load the system and you just have to click on next, until you finish the installation.